In celebration of Halloween, we wanted to highlight the tricks of the trade for race weekend at ZOOMTOWN, U.S.A.® and all the treats to take advantage of along the way for semi-final racing action!
- Get there early – The earlier you arrive, the better. Benefits of an early arrival are not only that you will beat some traffic, but it also means that you can take full advantage of free parking, displays on the Fan Midway, the Fanatics Superstore, concessions and the overall NASCAR atmosphere at PIR.
- Don’t forget to Park ‘N Ride – Fans are encouraged to take advantage of the convenient shuttle service from Ak-Chin Pavilion when traveling to and from race weekend. Located just two blocks north of I-10 on 83rd Avenue, fans can pay $10 and ride in a temperature-controlled bus that will take you to Gate 4 of the track via preferred traffic routes.
- Pack a cooler – Soft-sided coolers (not exceeding 14" x 14" x 14") are allowed inside the gates of the track and can contain ice, but NO alcohol. All items brought through a grandstand gate will be inspected, another reason to arrive early.
- Grab a pocket guide - We want you to have all the information you need to make the most of your NASCAR Weekend at Phoenix Raceway so be sure to pick up a pocket guide when you enter the gates. The pocket guide contains the weekend’s on-track schedule, entertainment schedule, driver appearance times and locations, as well as a detailed display map including interactive display locations, food and beverage locations and more.
- Free Live Entertainment – If you think your race ticket is just for on-track entertainment, think again! Every ticket also includes access to several live music performances throughout the weekend. From Christopher Shayne lighting up the stage at Busch Garage to Hinder performing prior to the green flag on Sunday, fans have plenty of opportunities to jam out to live music throughout race weekend. Click here for a full entertainment lineup.
- El Sol Pre-race Pit Passes – Get up close to your favorite teams and cars to get a behind-the-scenes look at NASCAR in action with an El Sol Pre-Race Pit Pass for only $60 for the entire weekend. Included with each pass is garage walk access, driver introductions, photo opportunity in Gatorade Victory Lane and don’t forget to leave your mark by signing the Start/Finish line! Find out more about how to get your El Sol Pre-Race Pit Pass here.
- Free NCWTS Autograph Session – Fans will be offered a special treat this race weekend with free access to a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series autograph session on Friday, Nov. 11 at 2:45 p.m. The up-and-coming stars of the sport will be on the Fan Midway, so bring your favorite race-day t-shirt or hat and receive an autograph from drivers.
- Monsoon Nachos – Make sure to treat yourself to Phoenix Raceway’s newest signature food item - the Monsoon Nachos. Consisting of tortilla chips piled sky-high with mojo-marinated pork, queso fresco cheese, El Sol Mild Salsa and cilantro, the Monsoon Nachos will be served at several locations throughout the track.